Sunday, January 10, 2010

Been Awhile Since I've Done the Quote Bit So...

********** Me: With relationships you can either choose to die alone or finally just give up and settle. Marisa: Wow. You are so jaded, dude. ********** Mom: We bought Radar a pair of baby pajamas. Me: Like a Onesie...for a human baby? Mom: Yeah. He was so cute. And if you held him just right he looked like an actual baby. Me: That's seriously messed up, Mom. Mom: We took pictures of him. Me: Ugh. ********** Me: His ballsack is too heavy so he had to sit down. Marisa: Awwww. Poor thing. ********** Marisa: Do you want to watch America's Sweethearts with me? Me: No. You know how I feel about romance. Marisa: God! You're bitter! ********** (Decided to watch America's Sweethearts with Marisa.) John Cusack: How can you be in love with someone you don't even like? Me: I don't know, man. But you're right. Whew. Sucks. (Marisa probably took this time to look at me and silently pray that she will never become me.) ********** Me: That play was full of so much left-wing propaganda it made me want to go out and give the rich tax breaks, litter, and club a baby seal. Mom: Really? Me: Yeah! But you know how I am. If someone preaches to me about something I've gotta go do the opposite. Like with that play Dead Man Walking. I walked into the theatre against the death penalty and walked out totally for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment