Thursday, January 7, 2010

Karma's a Bitch

Karma's a bitch someone told me today when they informed me of one of enemy's status in life. Well, no doubt it is in this case; a crazy, evil, psychotic, over-reacting bitch to be precise. Now don't get me wrong. This individual, who has recently been struck by the beast Karma, is my enemy so no doubt they're a bundle of bastard, but enemy or not, I'm a firm believer that the punishment should fit the crime. In this scenario it surely does not.

To be brief (and vague) on this enemy's character, I will state that he is a borderline sociopath. He is a womanizer. He is an elitist. He manipulates. He sows destruction in the lives of everyone who crosses his path. Sometimes I've wondered if perhaps he's a racist even. So, not a good guy. And God knows after how he treated someone dear to me I've wished many an awful curse upon him. I even verbally assaulted him with the wish, "I hope your dick rots off." However, today I have found something out about my enemy which is...he's dying. Yes. He's dying. And one would think I might find some sick pleasure in this but nay I do not. In fact, when I first heard this gruesome news my initial reaction was to cry. He's an ass. Yes. He's my enemy. Yes. But does such an individual deserve death? HELL NO! I mean, aside from the above stated characteristics, he is also very intelligent and a hard worker; basically a good asset to society. He just happens to suffer from psychopathy which prevents him from being able to interact with people in a healthy way. He can't help the way he is. I guess that's why I feel so sorry for him. I know it must be difficult at times for him to be a good person when he was not blessed with the innate moral compass that the vast majority of us possess. And I find myself...sad. Very sad. And it's a confusing emotion. I mean, I can't stand him but I didn't want this to happen to him. It's just...awful. Just awful.

As the deliverer of this news told me that it was karma striking him I have to say that I think karma over-reacted. I mean, if every asshole that took advantage of people was struck with a deadly illness there'd be...well...hardly anyone left. Strike him with poverty. Strike him with limp dick syndrome. Strike him with a car crash that puts him in the hospital for a few weeks so he can think about what he's done...but death? Seems a bit extreme, don't you think, Karma? And that's why I've decided that sometimes shit just happens. I don't know why it happens. But it does. And I can say I'm shaken by this news. I honestly don't even know if I should express these feelings much less put them on this blog. But hardly anyone reads this blog anyways, so what's the harm? But I'm disturbed by this recent development in this individual's life. I've thought of writing him to express my sympathy but thought that would be hypocritical and we all know how I can't stand hypocrites. (See: Um...WHAT!?!?!?) Plus, he'd probably just spit in my eye. And furthermore, just because someone is dying doesn't mean you should excuse the awful acts they've committed but...I don't know. I suppose I still aknowledge he's a bad person but feel sorry for him. And perhaps maybe even some guilt at times for having said so many horrible things to him when last we spoke. Granted they were all true (at least I hope I didn't misjudge him) but...I suppose I'm just a glutton for guilt. And this is really all I have to say about this for now. And as silly, hypocritical, and/or self-righteous this may seem...he will be in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment