Saturday, October 31, 2009

Comments and Their Results


Nana: When Mimi was little she'd sing the song Pushy Pig Pushy Pig.
Ellie (my 7 yr. old cousin): Pussy Pig Pussy Pig.
Mom: No. Pushy Pig. Not Pussy Pig.

RESULT: I shook my head and sighed.

Ellie: AHHHHH!
Me: Stop it! I hate it when you just randomly scream.
Ellie: AHHHHHH!
Me: Fine. Be that way Lucy Danser.

RESULT: Missed Lucy.

Dad (singing): Where oh where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone? I searched the world over and I thought I found true love but you met another and you were gone. (Stops singing.) That there is April's song when it comes to men.

RESULT: I cried.

Me: Look! A Wooly Worm.
Mom: They tell you whether we're going to have a long winter or not.
Me: Well, what does that Wooly Worm say?
Mom: I don't know. I forgot how to tell. Mom, how can you tell from a Wooly Worm what kind of winter we're going to have?
Nana: If it's furry we're going to have a long winter.
Me: They're all furry.
Nana: Oh. Well, I don't know then.
Mom: Larry, how can you tell what kind of winter we're going to have from a Wooly Worm?
Dad: It's going to be a long winter if they're out crawling around.
Mom: Oh! It has to do with their stripes. Not if they're furry or out crawling around.
Me: Yeah. Basically in your guys' opinion if the wooly worm exists we're going to have a bad winter.

RESULT: I guess we're going to have a bad winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment