Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cold Fish vs. Whore


Okay. No fancy or cutesy wootsy beginning here. I'm just getting straight to it. I am fucking sick and tired of the type of men that beg a woman for sex and then when she finally relents call her a whore for doing so. What is that all about? Seriously, guys. Seriously! What is your problem?!?! I have had so many girls come crying to me victims of this and it just makes me sick to my stomach. Let me tell you something, boys. A girl who decides to care enough about you to share her body and soul with you deserves better than your slander after the relationship has run its course. I mean, you bitch at us when we're not putting out and then when we do and we later break up suddenly we're nasty little hos. I don't get it. I really don't. For one thing, you were there with us so what does that make you? And secondly, when does loving someone and wanting to share something special and extremely intimate with them make you a whore? Furthermore, what really constitutes a whore? Is it by how many guys you make out with, how many guys you've had sex with, whether or not you've cheated, whether you'll have sex with a guy you don't love, WHAT?!?! What really makes someone a whore? I have a friend who is a virgin but she's made out with 20 some guys. I on the other hand am no virgin but have only ever kissed 6 guys in my 24 years. So, who is the bigger whore? Are either of us whores? Don't even bother answering that, guys because personally I've stopped giving a damn what you think of me or my fellow ladies. I am sick of the double standards some of you hold. I am sick of the whining you do when we won't put out. I am sick of the smack you talk about us after we do. Frankly, I'm just sick of YOU! So sick in fact that I think I might just keep my legs crossed for like...EVER! Sound tragic for me? Not really being that my sex life has always had a certain theme song. Care to hear it?

Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you.

And I'll beat you to the comeback where you say, "No, you can't." And just smile, roll my eyes, and reply, "Yes, I can." Believe me. I can and I don't like that fact anymore than you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment