Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Don't Care Whose Fault it is, Just Both of You Cut it Out!


Very often one sex tries to demonize the other. I try to avoid this, though men often make this a very difficult task. I pride myself on being a person who can see both sides of a situation and I try to maintain that persona throughout every aspect of my life though I know I frequently fail. And when I fail I admit I feel ashamed and hypocritical most of the time...but the rest of the time I don't give a flying fuck! Sometimes you need to be bias. Sometimes being bias and defending one side to the death is the only way to get others to stand up and take notice. A perfect example of this is during war. If your country is being attacked bias can really come in handy. Not a very good idea to sit back and say, "Well, I can see where Napoleon is coming from. I mean, who wouldn't want to control the world?" Or "Well, we do have a lot of resources. I can see where they would want to invade and conquer us. Perhaps we shouldn't be so hard on them." No! No! No! In times such as those you need to wave your flag and shout to the heavens, "We're #1! We're #1!" Who cares who is right or wrong. Defend your own to the death. Go out there and kick some ass! And that's what I'm about to do and guess whose ass is getting ready to be kicked: Your asses, gentlemen!

As we know sex is a great divider between man and woman. It's not that one likes it more or less than the other but we do go about getting it in different ways and apply different meanings to it. A woman tends to look at sex as a means to connect with a man on a spiritual level. We view sex as a way to express our love and share ourselves with the person in our lives. And yes, sometimes it is even a sneaky tool used to get held. Pathetic? Perhaps. True? Absolutely. Men on the other hand tend to look at sex as....sex......Yeah. That's about it. So, you can see where the chaos begins. Even a guy who thinks he is honest and possessing an honorable character will often find himself operating in the realms of douchebag and not even know it. Most common example is this:

Boy meets Girl. Boy thinks, "She's hot." Girl thinks, "Wow! He's so sweet and sensitive. I've never felt so safe with someone. Oh, God. Could he be the one?" Things begin to get physical between Boy and Girl. Before they get too physical Boy feels compelled by his "Honor", since he knows Girl is CRAZY about him, to let Girl know that this is just something for kicks and that he is not looking for a relationship. Girl says that is fine and sexy time commences and Boy thinks to himself, "Awesome. I was honest and got pussy. Score!" Oh, but wait, dear reader because Boy is unaware of Girl's true feelings which are: "He says he doesn't want a relationship now but I'll change his mind." And Girl proceeds to have a series of what Boy thinks to be casual liasons. And then the inevitable moment occurs where Boy is caught with other girl or Boy stops sleeping with Girl or some other situation that causes an absolute nuclear bomb of WTF to go off. Girl cries, "I thought you really cared about me. I thought we were going somerwhere" and Boy can only look at her and think, "Did I lapse into fucking Hebrew or something when I had the casual relationship talk with this chick?" No, you didn't. But you did sleep with a girl that you knew was crazy about you. Word of the wise, boys, you can't have casual sex with someone you're crazy about. It just doesn't work out. At least not for us ladies. You need to learn to look at the girl and think to yourself, "It doesn't matter what I say to this chick. She's not going to give up the dream of us being together so I better just stay away from her and spare her the heartache." Now I know what you men are thinking, "Well, all I can do is be honest and if she lies and says it's okay then that's her fault." And you know what? You're right. She is stupid. She should know better. However, we don't ever learn. Every girl thinks she is different than the last girl. And she is. She is different. But you, sir, are still that same piece of shit, commitment-phobic, self-absorbed cocksucker that you were with Girl #1, Girl #2, and Girl #3 but most of us fail to realize that and so we get ourselves in situations of unrequited loved. And yes. It's our fault. We're dumb. I'll admit. We're dumb. But I still urge you, gentlemen to take pity on us and put the feelings of your fellow human beings before the feelings of your dick. Walk away from that dreamy eyed girl. Don't break her heart. Cause if you keep it up one day things might not end so well for you with one of these smitten girls and you'll end up....well.....have you ever seen Fatal Attraction?

No comments:

Post a Comment